1. Make sure that you are visiting the original website of Wundertbit Trading: www.trading.wunderbit.co/en
2. On the top right corner select Sign Up
3. Select the tab Trader and fill in all the required information. Make sure that you type in the correct email address and press Register
4. After that the verification email will be sent to the email address that you provided. Verify your email. (The email may go into your SPAM folder)
5. Log in into your account
1. Once you have logged in into the account select the Setting tab on the top panel and press Enable under the 2FA section
2. Scan the QR code with Google Authenticator and save the Secret Key.
3. Enter the 6 digit verification code that appeared in the Google Authenticator and press Verify
1. Once you have Logged in into the account select the Setting tab on the top panel and press Add New.
2. In the form fill in the information. Type in the name of the account. This name will appear in the marketplace and this is how you will be known for investors and copy traders. Put in the API key and secret from your exchange that you would like to connect (The details on how to create API keys is in the previous section of this documentation). Select the exchange that you are connecting to. Select the base currency for you account
3. After Adding the API it will appear in the settings tab.
Now you can start trading through Wunderbit Trading platform!